Sunday, May 08, 2005

Yesterday was a good day. I proved myself to one of the other managers, and I got off an hour early on a gorgeous day. I went home, couldn't find Josh, and figured Carver had stolen him for a couple of hours.

Instead, Josh called, and we went fishing with Latashia and Avery at this beautiful little waterhole just down from their house. I forgot about the town around us for awhile. It was just one of those perfect days with good music, good food, and good company. I love that we have another married couple to hang out with.

We went over to Carver's new place, our new place to pre-flight and to store the bachelors at the end of the night. No more bachelors sleeping in my living room!!! I met his new girl, who was actually nice. Wonders never cease.

I did pause and think about prom last night while we were playing pool at our ghetto pool hall. Mainly, because Josh and I were trying to figure out who this girl looked like from our class. (We decided it was Stacy Long, by the way.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home