Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood

I went to work an hour early on accident. Gary stopped me in the parking lot, and of course, we talked about movies. All Gary and I talk about it is movies. I watched White Noise today. I love paranormal stuff like that. And since I live 5 mins away from work, I came home to share some stuff with y'all.

Its supposed to rain all this week, or at least have a chance to rain. Oddly enough, today is another gorgeous day in North Carolina. Seriously, North Carolina's weather is alot like Illinois'. But it is milder in the winter and more predictable.

We barbecued this weekend, went to see House of Wax, and (of course) went fishing with Latashia and Avery at the waterhole. I didn't really fish. I read one of my trashy novels. I'm telling y'all Sundays are my favorite.

Yesterday, Josh and I discovered that a little lizard lives in and around my flowers. I think its a ground skink. For some reason, this makes me really happy. All my plants are doing well...and the seedlings are coming along. I wish one of them would at least grow a bud or something.

I decided yesterday that there are some things I'll prolly never outgrow. One, for sure, is driving fast with all the windows down and my music way up. Especially on beautifully sunny days. Morgan burned me a couple of cds before I came home from Illinois. I listened to them a little coming home. But they are all I'm listening to right now. Thanks Morgie!

Josh is planning a birthday surpise for me. And it is driving me nuts. I wish I knew what it was. None of Josh's clues make sense. I think it is all a wild goose chase. I have tomorrow off, so I'll prolly walk around downtown and take pictures. I hope it is still beautiful then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home