Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Reasons Why It Should Be 7:56PM on Thursday # 10003, 10004, 10005, & 10006 :

A shared muffled laugh is coming from bathroom along with the pounding sound of the shower, and it reminds me of my void.

I actually avoid them when they are in couple form. They remind me alot of us, laid-back and not too couplish around others. But its there when they smile at each other. I can't logically blame them for causing the scab to be ripped off the wound, but God! I miss laughing in the shower and waking up to give each other closed-mouth kisses because we both drank the night before. And it shouldn't matter today, it really shouldn't.

I'm leaving for North Carolina tomorrow at 7:56 pm to have a mini vacation, hopefully set in a cheap motel somewhere. I have a soft spot for cheap motels. You walk in and realize that the room is exactly as bad and as cliched as cheap motel are supposed to be. There are no pretenses, and it is obvious why you are there. For some, this may leave their experience sordid and gauche, but maybe their intentions are just being shown.

We aren't there for anything other than each other.

I know that romanticizes it a bit, but nothing beats renting a movie with no intentions of watching it and not having to be anywhere other than in bed with the person you love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home