Thursday, October 16, 2003

I Am Admittedly A(n)...

people watcher. Lately, I've noticed that usually those who wear helmets while riding a bike are more cautious or even timid while crossing a street than the varied multitude of those on campus who don't wear helmets.

penmanship pirate. Throughout my life, I've stolen bits and pieces of others penmanship to improve my own. Harmless, really, just a "M" here and a "G" there. I'm taking a little bit of the person with me as I go through life, even if it is for mundane things like signing a check.

clock watcher. I'll tell myself that I won't look at the clock for another five minutes, then I'm watching the clock so I know the five minutes is up, so I can look at the time.

at-arm's-length picture taker. I go through the stacks of pictures I have, and I see all these pictures of myself taken by myself. They are chronicles of what I looked like and usually on the back what I was doing. The reason I have so many? The last picture of almost every roll, every disposable camera is taken at arm's length.

frozen-food doctorer. I'm too lazy to cook my own food from scratch. So, I get (say) a bowl of Uncle Ben's Chicken Alfredo, and I'll cut up tomatoes and grate cheese and add seasoning before I microwave. And you'd never know it was frozen food unless I told you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home