Wednesday, October 29, 2003

It's all swirling together lately. Constantly, I'm thinking, "Okay, so I think I've found the dress (check), the location (check), the colors (check), and I need to start thinking about an officiant..." And that's just the beginning of the circling tangent that usually leads me into feeling like I'm not getting anywhere with it.

And it's been less than two weeks, so I should feel good about how much we're sorting out. I have post-it note lists covering my day planner, my walls, my desks. They're just random scribblings of ideas to throw into the pot of other ideas to hopefully come out to being one of the best days of my life. A small part of me wants just a simple family wedding, but my side alone brings about 90...so much for simple. And I want my friends there; they mean so much to me, to us. Anyway, no matter how I act on the outside, I want the cool wedding.

We have these conversations every night that are slowly revealing to us how much we have to do in the next eleven months, how much we have to grow up. I mean, last night, I had to ask about insurance. I've never worried about any form of insurance in my life. But I don't see that as a bad thing at all.

Daunting, yes; bad, no.

Last week after 3 midterms and 2 quizzes and 1 group project, I went home for a show. Quite possibly the one of the best things, I could have done after a week of hell.


Here are some things I've noticed about myself lately:

I'm a question-asker.
I make weird faces and noises at myself in the mirror when I'm doing my makeup or my hair.
I yawn no less than 10 times when I first wake up in the morning. Morning, who am I kidding? Afternoon.
And I love stretching in bed after waking up from a great nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home